- Creative Off Camera Flash // 10th March 2017 // Manchester – SOLD OUT
- Edit Like a Boss – Take your editing to the next level // 21st April 2017 // Manchester
- Creative Off Camera Flash October TBC
THE ORIGINAL EDIT LIKE A BOSS WORKSHOP 21st April 2017
Follow my thought process from concept to final edit using Lightroom and Photoshop.
CREATIVE OFF CAMERA FLASH (Like a Boss) – Shoot and edit £275 // 10th March // Manchester – SOLD OUT –
Please drop me an email if you’d like to be the first to hear about future workshops [email protected]
During this course we’ll look at images created with off camera and talk a little about the theory. I’ll go through the wedding day and where and when flash can be used creatively. There’s a more detailed breakdown on the payment page.
- A simple formula for using flash.
- Lighting for different parts of the wedding day. (Prep, speeches, dancing etc)
- using 1,2 or 3 speedlites to create something out of nothing.
- building an image from scratch
- thinking creatively
- Using flash modifiers and coloured gels
- editing your images in lightroom and photoshop
- Multiple exposures
You’ll need to bring your camera and at least one flash and trigger for this workshop (or come with someone you can share with)
LIGHTROOM FOR BEGINNERS // £89 // 3rd March – Manchester
A half day classroom based course for those who are new to Lightroom.
What I’ll cover
- An overview of how Lightroom works and how to set up your computer to get the best out of it
- Managing your workflow
- Applying and creating presets
- The develop module including colour correction techniques.
- Batch processing
- Quick fixes for common problems
- Creative editing
What’s not covered
– advanced editing, colour theory, shooting, plug-ins, Photoshop.
Please email me at [email protected] to book your place. Up front payment required.